Hooke Road Body Armor Cladding(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door)
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Models; Do not fit 2018 Jeep JL
- Weight: About 27 lbs
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Made From High Strength Steel
- Enhanced Vehicle Protection
- Ensures Upgraded Style and Excellent Functionality
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Installation Need Drilling
- 1 x Jeep JK Body Armor Cladding 4 Door(Driver Side & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Provides Additional Security.
The Jeep JK body armor cladding helps keep your Jeep’s rocker panels safe from nicks, dents, and scratches. Go off-road with no issues as this armor is designed to combat the elements as well as the conditions with ease.
The body armor claddings are made from the 3/16 inch highest grade steel to ensure that they provide your Jeep with the protection that you’ll need from any hazards you’ll encounter on the trail.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-art performance and decorative effects. The Jeep JK body armor cladding can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
All stainless steel hardware is included for this installation. The body armor claddings are attached using nut sets and basic hand tools. Installation requires drilling and installing “nut-sets”. The moderate mechanical skill required.