Hooke Road® Front & Rear Fender Flares Kit(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
Name: Hooke Road® Hooke Road Front & Rear Fender Flares Kit
Fit For 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK; Do Not Fit For 2018 JL
- Color: Textured Black
- Durable 13-gauge(3/32 inch) steel construction
- Weight: About 33.1 lbs
- Flat Style Fender Flares
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Protects your Jeep from mud, debris, collisions, and other trail hazards
- Increases tire clearance for optimal suspension articulation
- Package includes: 4 pcs fender flares for Jeep, installation hardware
- Moderate bolt-on installation required drilling
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JK Flat Fender Flares
- Mounting Hardware
Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4 Door Rubicon/Sahara/Sport
They are a flat fender. There is a little bit bend on edge.
Moderate Bolt-On Installation
Drilling is needed for rear fenders to ensure a solid mount, but it is quite easy. Please check the User Manual to view the details or contact our customer service for further help.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
The slim design provides extra tire coverage for larger tires while maintaining an Off-road look. Don't need to worry about the wheels rubbing the fender flares.
About Hooke Road