Hooke Road Flat Fender Flares(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
Name: Hooke Road Jeep JK Flat Fender Flares
Fit For 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK; Do Not Fit For 2018 JL
- Color: Textured Black
- Material: Durable Carbon Steel Plate, 100% Steel Construction for Extra Durability
- Finishing: Powder-Coated For Immediate Use & Durability
- Function: Protect Wheel Wells From Mud, Scratches, Sand And Other Outer Damage. Flexible, Shatter-Resistant, Perfectly Contour To Wheel Wells; Increases Tire Clearance for Optimal Suspension Articulation
- Moderate Bolt-On Installation: Drilling is Needed for The Installation of your Rear Fenders
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JK Flat Fender Flares Kit(2 Front & 2 Rear Fenders)
- Mounting Hardware
Fit for 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4 Door Rubicon/Sahara/Sport
They are a flat fender. There is a little bit bend on edge.
Moderate Bolt-On Installation
Drilling is needed for rear fenders to ensure a solid mount, but it is quite easy. Please check the User Manual to view the details or contact our customer service for further help.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
The slim design provides extra tire coverage for larger tires while maintaining an Off-road look. Don't need to worry about the wheels rubbing the fender flares.
About Hooke Road