Hooke Road® 4 Door Side Steps Running Boards(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Hooke Road Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Side Steps
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Models; Do Not Fit for 2018 Jeep JL
- Product Weight: About 54 lbs
- Made from 2.4" Diameter x .079" Maximum Thick Steel Tubing and 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Maximum Steel
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance w/ Delicate Hollowed-Out Star Logos
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads, Provides a Step for Easy Entry and Exit; Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Installation w/ Factory Hardware
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Side Steps (Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-door, Such as Rubicon/Sahara/Sport.
Dual Function. The Jeep JK Side Steps will give your 4-door Wrangler JK an aggressive off-road appearance while providing a convenient step for easy entry into your lifted vehicle. Plus the Jeep JK running boards also double as side armor to provide additional protection from brush, trail hazards, and door dings.
Heavy Duty Construction. These Jeep JK side steps are crafted from quality steel for impressive strength and long lasting use. The Jeep JK Nerf bars exhibit incredible durability, so you can power through any off-road obstacle with complete confidence.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Direct Bolt-on Installation. We engineered their Jeep JK Side Step Bars to be a direct bolt-on upgrade reusing the factory mounting points and hardware. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. Installation can be completed in about 1 hour with just basic hand tools.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.