Full Width Front Bumper w/LED Lights(14-21 Toyota Tundra) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
- Please double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like
- Fits 2014-2021 Tundra Toyota Models
- Full-Width Front Bumper
- Bumper Weight: About 125 lbs
- Not Compatible with Tundra Models Equipped with Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Rugged Off-Road Styling
- Heavy Duty 5/32-inch Steel Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- 2×18w High Power LED Spotlights Included
- 120W Spot Beam LED Light Bar Included
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- 1 x 120w LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
High-Quality Construction. Cold-formed into shape, this Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper is manufactured from heavy-duty 5/32-inch steel plating for strength. After trimming and final finishing then completes their Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
- About bumper. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation.
- About lights. You need a switch to control the bumper lights separately. And some wiring to connect the lights to your truck.
- About the license plate. You may need a license plate mount or to drill holes on the bumper.