Full Width Rear Bumper(07-13 Toyota Tundra) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Tundra Rear Bumper
- Please Double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper Weight: About 84 lbs
- Equipped with a license plate light and 2×18W LED floodlights
- Retains Factory Hitch Receiver
- Not Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile 10-Gauge(9/64 Inch) Steel for the Bumper Main Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) for Mounting Bracket Plate
- Impressive Rear-End Protection; Integrated Steps for Easier Access
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- 1 x Tundra Rear Bumper w/ Hitch Receiver & License Plate Mounting Plane
- 2 x LED Floodlights
- 1 x License Plate Light
- Mounting Hardware
POWERFUL TUNDRA REAR BUMPER.
Your Toyota Tundra can take a beating but protect it as best you can with this Tundra Rear Bumper. Built tough with several amazing functions, you can feel confident this bumper will leave you satisfied.
CONSTRUCTION AND LOOK.
This Tundra Rear Bumper is built from mild steel in a 3-piece design. The textured black finish looks amazing and also protects against rust and corrosion.
STEPS AND LIGHTS.
Getting to your cargo area can be a hassle, so this Tundra Rear Bumper comes built with integrated steps. It is remarkably convenient. There are also plenty of lighting options available with this bumper. There are provisions for license plate lights.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The Tundra Bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
For ease of installation, We built this Tundra Rear Bumper with a bolt-on design. To install this bumper, you’ll be needing a few basic hand tools. No major modifications are required. this is not a terribly difficult installation, with the exception of the size of the bumper. You may need a friend or a way to lift it.
We have been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.