Full Width Front Bumper Destroyer Front Bumper(14-21 Toyota Tundra) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Please double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Models; Not Compatible with Tundra Models Equipped with Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Comes with a winch plate – only fits advanced wireless remote operate winch without a manual clutch handle. Rated up to 12,000 pounds
- Bumper Weight: About 135 lbs
- Aggressive Design
- Perfectly fits the body lines
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- 4×18w High Power LED Spotlights Included
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Stinger Hoop Design w/Powerful Style to Provide Superior Protection
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate(Comes with 2 Packages)
- 2 x D-rings w/Rubber Rings
- 4 x 18W High Power LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Please Double-check the distance between front bumper edge and fender below to Purchase What you Like.
Aggressive Styling and Excellent Front End Protection. This Toyota Tundra Front Bumper with a stinger hoop offers excellent front end protection. No matter what kind of obstacle you and your Toyota Tundra encounter off-road, you can easily fend them off with this heavy-duty front bumper. Its powerful rugged design gives your Tundra aggressive appearance.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Tundra. The provided stinger adds extra protection against forwarding impacts on steep terrain.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Take out all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order carefully. Then insert the winch plate into the car frame and install it with original bolts. At last, connect the winch plate with assembled bumper to complete the installation. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. Installation can be completed in about 2 hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.