Rear Bumper w/LED Floodlights(05-15 Toyota Tacoma) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Models; Not Compatible with Blind Spot Sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 67 lbs
- One-Piece, Fully-Welded Structure; Provides Adequate Front-End Protection
- 2 x 18W LED Floodlights Included
- Includes Holes for Mounting License Plate in the Middle of the Bumper. Pre-Formed Cut-Outs to Accommodate Factory License Plate Lights
- Integrated Corner Side Steps for Convenient Truck Bed Access
- Works with Factory Receiver Hitches
- Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors; Pre-Drilled Holes for Back-Up Sensors to Fit Properly(Professional Installation is Recommended)
- Included 3/4 Inch D-Rings Which Can Support Up to 9,500 lbs; Rubber D-Ring Isolators are Included
- Heavy Duty 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation with Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Tacoma Rear Bumper w/LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Robust Build Quality. This Tacoma Rear Bumper features a high-grade steel construction ensuring it can take the knocks of regular off-roading. Moreover, this bumper assembly is machine-formed and completely welded for added strength, as well as an accurate fit. Lastly, this Tacoma Rear Bumper receives a specialized textured black powder-coat finish for maximum corrosion protection.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Bolt-on Installation. The Tacoma Rear Bumper is engineered to be a direct bolt-on installation for you. As a direct fit replacement, this Toyota Tacoma Rear Bumper requires no additional cutting or fabrication for installation. Some basic hand tools are required.