Hooke Road Receiver Hitch w/Square Receiver Opening(05-15 Toyota Tacoma Excluding X-Runner)
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Hooke Road Toyota Tacoma Receiver Hitch
- Fits 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Models, Excluding X-Runner Models
- 2-Inch Standard Trailer Hitch
- Product weight: about 40 lbs
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge(3/16 inch) steel construction for maximum strength and safety
- Class III Hitches offer 500 pounds tongue weight and gross trailer weight of 5000 pounds, 550 pounds Weight Distribution tongue weight and Weight Distribution gross trailer weight of 5500 pounds (limited to lowest-rated towing component)
- Sturdy, square-tube design: includes a 2.50-inch structural bar
- Comes with a 2-inch receiver which allows for a wide variety of trailer pulling options
- Equips mounting bracket for Trailer Wiring Harness Connector(Connector not included)
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection and durability under normal use
- Direct installation; no drilling required and install w/factory hardware
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Tacoma Receiver Hitch
Assists in Towing Needs.
When you are ready for the long haul with your Tacoma, you will want to equip it with this Class III Toyota Tacoma Receiver Hitch. This receiver hitch is a class III type that can handle up to 5000 pounds of load. Whether you need to tow standard-sized campers, boats, or trailers, this receiver hitch can assist you in your towing needs.
Constructed With E-Coated Steel.
Designed for heavy-duty use, this Class III Toyota Tacoma Receiver Hitch is made of e-coated steel. This material allows your receiver hitch to exhibit superior strength while towing. Furthermore, it is built with a 2.50-inch structural bar and comes with a 2-inch receiver.
Even with little mechanical expertise, you can easily mount this receiver hitch to your vehicle with its direct bolt-on design. Drilling is not required. The installation will only take roughly 1 hour.
We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.