Hooke Road® Max 11.7" High Bed Rack(05-21 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2/3)
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Gen 2/3; Please Choose the Correct Variant before Place the order
- Heavy-duty , High Tensile Steel Construction, CNC Laser Cut Legs and Crossbars
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated Capacity (Evenly Distributed): 440 Lbs Dynamic, 880 Lbs Static
- Weight: About 115 lbs
- Includes T-Nuts for Attachment to Factory Side Rails
- Equipped w/Mounting Holes for the Following Accessories: MAX Universal Hi-Lift Jack Brackets, RotoPax Fuel Packs
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal Use
- Fully Bolt-on Installation, Shipped Disassembled, Easy to Put Together
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Max 11.7" High Bed Rack
- Mounting Hardware
Bed Rack Tonneau Mounting Brackets
Fits Our Company Bed Rack for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Made from 11-gauge(1/8 in) and 14-gauge(5/64 inch) steel
Raises the overall height of the bed rack by 3.5", the bracket opening is 1.4"
Allows to use Hooke Road🄬 Bed Rack with many Hard or Soft Roll Up and Retractable tonneau covers that do not have integrated T-Slot rails.
Not compatible with trucks which factory accessory rails been relocated
Simple bolt-on installation.Before ordering, please examine our pictures and your tonneau cover to confirm our brackets will be compatible. If you have concerns about compatibility, please contact us and we will advise.
- 1 x Bed Rack Tonneau Mounts(6 PCS)
- Mounting Hardware
Expand Your Tacoma's Utility. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Hooke Road Track Rack.It allows you to mount and organize most adventure accessories. The side towers offer a convenient place to mount a high lift jack, RotoPax Fuel Packs and other items.
Solid Steel Construction. The Hooke Road Bed Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.