Mad Max Windshield Frame Cover Visor Cowl w/4 x LED Lights Insert(18-24 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT(Excluding Mojave)) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fit for 2018-2024 Jeep Wrangler JL & Jeep Gladiator JT(Excluding Mojave)
- Product Weight: About 68 lbs
- Madmax Windshield Frame Cover Amor Set
- Combines Roof Visor and Cowl
- Unique Styling. TBXG Aggressive Design Makes Your Vehicle an Armour Style Beast
- Added Super Protection around A-Pillar and Cowl Area
- Outer Sun Visor helps Shade the Eyes of Drivers and Passengers from the Glare of Sunlight
- Comes with Center LED lights Insert. Includes 4×18W LED Spotlights Provides Excellent Front Visibility at Night
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel for the Vi-Cowl Main Body, Maximum 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for the Structure Mounting Bracket
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling or Cutting Required
- 1 x Windshield Frame Cover
- 4 x LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Unique styling. Add extreme wild styling to your Jeep Wrangler JL with a set of Madmax Windshield Frame Cover Visor Cowl. Designed with the combined Roof Visor and Cowl, this armor set features super protection around a-pillar and cowl area. Additional features include an integrated LED lights insert that improves your lighting conditions significantly at night. The heavy-duty design is perfect for off-road adventures. All of this configuration and unique appearance will make your Jeep Wrangler JL stand out among a series of off-road cars.
BXGavy Duty Construction. This Jeep JL Madmax Windshield Frame Cover is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your vehicle. It is built from heavy-duty 11-gauge and 8-gauge steel to ensure maximum durability. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
Simple Bolt-on Installation. There is no drilling required. First, install the brackets around the cowl area. Second, assembling the other parts to be a set of Windshield Frame Cover, place it around the windshield, and connect with the brackets. Then adjust the position of the product carefully. At last, tighten all the bolts. Some basic hand tools are needed. It takes about 1.5 hours to complete the installation.