Hooke Road® Toyota Tundra Roll Bar Bed Rack(14-21 Toyota Tundra)
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra models
- Weight: About 100 lbs
- Carries up to 400 pounds of cargo
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 10 Gauge(9/64 Inch) steel construction
- Adds utility and roll-over protection
- Improves the vehicle’s overall style
- Compatible with regular cab, double cab, and crewman
- Not compatible for trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Premium e-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation without drilling
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Roll Bar
- Mounting Hardware
Enhances Style and Protection. Level up your Toyota Tundra’s style with this stainless steel Roll Bar. This roll bar makes your Tundra look more intimidating off-road with its aggressive, sleek build. Furthermore, it adds protection to you and your passengers in case of rollovers.
Designed for Protection and Safety. Accidents happen when you’re out on unchartered and unfamiliar terrains. Reduce the risk of accidents by installing this Roll Bar in black on your Toyota Tundra. This roll bar delivers better stability that’s going to come in handy when you’re driving on off-road trails with a lot of sharp turns. It minimizes the sway and roll when you’re cornering, so you will be safer on the road.
Constructed From Durable Steel. This roll bar is built entirely out of premium-quality steel and covered in a stunning, black, powder-coated finish. Thanks to its incredible build, the Raven Roll Bar has the durability to endure the harshest off-road terrains and climates.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Straightforward Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this Toyota Tundra Roll Bar installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.