Hooke Road® Full Width Front Bumper w/LED Lights(14-19 Toyota Tundra)
- Fits 2014-2019 Tundra Toyota Models
- Full-Width Front Bumper
- Bumper Weight: About 125 lbs
- Rugged Off-Road Styling
- Heavy Duty 5/32-inch Steel Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- 2×18w High Power LED Spotlights Included
- 120W Spot Beam LED Light Bar Included
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- 1 x 120w LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
High-Quality Construction. Cold-formed into shape, this Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper is manufactured from heavy-duty 5/32-inch steel plating for strength. After trimming and final finishing Hooke Road then completes their Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation with your partners and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. Our brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.