Metal Roll Bar Bed Rack(05-21 Toyota Tacoma) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Models; Please Choose the Correct Variant to fit yours before Place the order
- Weight: About 94 lbs
- Carries Up to 400 Pounds of Cargo
- Heavy-duty, High Tensile 10 Gauge(9/64 Inch) Steel Construction
- Adds Utility and Roll-Over Protection
- Improves the Vehicle’s Overall Style
- Compatible with Both Short Bed and Long Bed Tacoma
- Not Compatible for Trucks With a Tonneau Cover
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Bolt-on Installation Without Drilling
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Package Includes: Bed Rack Assembly, Mounting Hardware, Installation Info
- Includes T-Nuts for Attachment to Factory Side Rails
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Roll Bar
- Mounting Hardware
Designed for Protection and Safety. Accidents happen when you’re out on unchartered and unfamiliar terrains. Reduce the risk of accidents by installing this Atlas Roll Bar in black on your Toyota Tacoma. This roll bar delivers better stability that’s going to come in handy when you’re driving on off-road trails with a lot of sharp turns. It minimizes the sway and roll when you’re cornering, so you will be safer on the road.
Constructed From Durable Steel. This roll bar is built entirely out of premium-quality steel and covered in a stunning, black, powder-coated finish. Thanks to its incredible build, the Raven Roll Bar has the durability to endure the harshest off-road terrains and climates.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Straightforward Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this Roll Bar installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our prod.