Roof Rack(09-14 Ford Raptor & F-150 SuperCrew)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford Raptor & F150 Supercrew Models
- Weight: About 52 lbs
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of up to 330 Pounds
- Measures: About 61.1-Inch Length, 54.2-Inch Width, and 6.3-Inch Height
- 4 x 18W LED Single-row Floodlights for Camping
- Heavy Duty, High Tensile Maximum 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Steel Construction
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space. Perfect for Hauling Extra Cargo Bags, Camping Equipment, Luggage, and More
- Horizontal Cross-Bars with Proper Holes Offer Much Accessory Mounting
- Aerodynamic Style With Low Profile Front-End Design Complements Truck Exterior
- Moderate Bolt-On Installation & Needs Some Drilling
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Ford F-150 & F150 SuperCrew Roof Rack
- 4 x LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware
Carry More Load. designed this F-150 roof rack to help you carry more cargo on your truck¡¯s roof. With it, you can carry up to 330 pounds. Its tough design affords you extra storage space needed to transport all your off-road cargo without compromising the truck¡¯s interior passenger space. Therefore, the Ford F-150 roof rack is suitable for off-roading adventures and family vacations.
Durable Construction. engineered the Ford F-150 Roof Rack from durable Maximum 1/16-inch steel. Therefore, it has can stand even heavy loads without bending. A high-quality textured black powder coat paint prevents rust and corrosion resulting from continuous use. The lightweight design of the Ford F-150 roof rack means it won¡¯t weigh down your truck's roof.
Moderate Installation. This Ford F-150 roof Rack is designed to mount onto your truck¡¯s roof. Therefore, some drilling is required when installing it. It comes with all the hardware needed to ensure a steady installation. Some drilling tools and a rivet gun kit are needed to install the rack. Assembly and installation last roughly 2 hours.
- 4 mm Hex Socket Wrench
- 5 mm Hex Socket Wrench
- Pneumatic Riveting Nut Gun w/6mm Nut Chunck
- Drill w/9.2-9.5 mm Drill Bit