Hooke Road Rear Inner Fender Liners Steel(Jeep Wrangler JK 07-18)
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models 2/4 Door
- Made From High Strength Steel
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Weight: About 26 lbs
- Gravel And Muddy Water Fender
- Unique Style Design with Rugged Appearance
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Installation, If the rear fender hinders the installation, please uninstall the rear fender and install it.
- 1 x Hooke Road Rear Inner Fender Liners(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Excellent Protection and Stylish Look. If you're searching for a quick and easy way to improve your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK's appearance, simply install Hooke Road Rear Inner Fender Kit. This high-quality fender kit is able to dramatically improve the look of your Jeep's rear wheel wells so that your Jeep easily stands out from the pack in the streets and on the trails. The solid construction of these inner fenders provides exceptional rear wheel protection from rocks, road debris, and other contaminants.
Solid Construction. These Hooke Road Rear Inner Fenders features a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
Installation.With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up about 1.5-2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.