Rear Bumper(06-08 Ram 1500) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Hooke Road Ram 1500 Rear Bumper
Please Double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like.
- Fit for 2006-2008 Ram 1500 Models
- Bumper weight: About 82 lbs
- Included 3/4 in D-rings that Support Up to 9,500 lbs. Rubber D-ring Isolators are Included. Comes with 2×18W LED White Floodlights
- Heavy-duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 inch) for the Bumper Main Body,
8-Gauge(11/64 inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Plate
- One-piece Structure. Provides Superior Rear-end Protection
- Side Steps Integrated into Bumper Corners for Convenient Access to the Truck Bed
- Retain Factory Receiver Hitch and Trailer Wiring Location
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Direct Bolt-on Installation. No Drilling is Required.
- 1 x Rear Bumper
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 2 x LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Optimal Rear-End Protection. Provide your truck with optimal rear-end protection that comes with useful features with the Hooke Road HR Rear Bumper With Square Reverse Light. This ruggedly built rear bumper is engineered to take the punishment of both road and trail, while making life with your truck much easier. This bumper’s integrated shackle mounts are fully welded and work with 9,500 lbs rated D-rings. This bumper also comes with side steps that are recessed into the corners, for easy access into your truck bed.
Rugged Build Quality. The bumper is built from high-grade 11-gauge(1/8 inch) plate steel for exceptional durability. Fully-welded joins and internal reinforcement give this rear bumper assembly exceptional structural integrity. Finally, this bumper receives a durable textured black powder coat finish for corrosion protection and a classy look.
Straightforward Installation. Mounting this rear bumper to your truck won’t be a stressful task. The Hooke Road Bumper is made to complement your truck’s specifications, so expect a perfect and secure fit. It also installs using basic hand tools, which means there won’t be any drilling, cutting, or welding involved in the installation. The task will take no more than 2 hours to complete. Additionally, all mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free install.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and have gradually grown up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.
About Hooke Road