Reaper Rear Bumper w/ 2" Hitch Receiver & 2X 18W LED Spotlights (97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ)- u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Rear Bumper w/ 2" Hitch Receiver & 2X 18W LED Spotlights
- Fits for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
- Bumper Weight: About 60 lbs.
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile 10-Gauge(9/64 Inch) Steel for the Bumper Main Body, 7-Gauge(3/16 Inch) for the Mounting Structure Plate
- Rugged Styling and Adds Excellent Rear End Protection
- Built-in 2" Standard Class Ⅲ Hitch Receiver
- 2x 18W LED Flush Mount Spotlights Included
- Accommodates Up to 29" Spare Tires. Please Confirm the Size of Your Spare Tire Before Purchase.
- Equipped With 2 License Plate Lights
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Direct Bolt-on Installation
- 1 x Rear Bumper
- 2x 18W LED Flush Mount Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Quality Rear Bumper. Traverse any off-road environment with greater peace of mind with the help of Hooke Road Reaper Rear Bumper. Installing this aftermarket product not only strengthens your Wrangler TJ’s rear but also increases its utility since it is equipped with a 2" standard hitch receiver. Additionally, this rear bumper has LED flush mount backup lights, ensuring that you’ll always be ready whenever you go on an off-road adventure.
Heavy Duty Construction. Hooke Road manufactures their Reaper Rear Bumper to precise specifications from 10-gauge(9/64 Inch) and 7-gauge(3/16 Inch) mild steel plating for superior strength and rigidity. Hooke Road then completes the entire bumper in a textured black finish and heavy-duty, powder coated steel design for added durability and corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
A Straightforward Install. You won’t have any trouble installing this product because there won’t be any drilling or cutting involved. In addition, all of the rear bumper’s necessary mounting hardware is included in the kit, so you can finish the installation in just 1 hour.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.