Interior Cargo Rack w/Elastic Rope Net(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
- Material: Steel
- Weight: About 45 lbs
- Holds Up to 200 lbs of Cargo
- Equipped w/Elastic Rope Net to Help Secure Luggage
- 16 Gauge CNC Punched Sheet Metal Design
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection and durability
- Keeps Your Big Baggage Items which Under the Cargo Rack Safe by Locking the Tailgate After Removing the Car Top
- Simple Bolt-on Installation; No drilling
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler Interior Cargo Rack
- Mounting Hardware
The Cargo Rack is the extra load solution you've been looking for. Your Jeep Wrangler TJ is one of the most versatile vehicles in the world, especially when it comes to storage. This cargo rack can conveniently and securely accommodate cargo in a variety of shapes and sizes, maximizing your Jeep's available storage space.
Designed for a bolt-on installation, this cargo rack is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Remove the rear seats and use original screws to assemble the cargo rack. Just use simple hand tools without drilling. It should take about 1.5 hours or less to get it done.
Our brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.