Front & Rear Fender Flares Kits(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models
- Weight: about 63 lbs
- Made from heavy-duty stainless steel
- Premium e-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Increases tire clearance for optimal suspension articulation
- Protects your Jeep from mud, debris, collisions, and other trail hazards
- Moderate installation needs some drilling
- 1 x Jeep TJ Fender Flares Kits(Front & Rear Included)
- 2 x Mounting Plates
- Mounting Hardware
Vintage Styling and Subtle Design. The Jeep Wrangler TJ Vintage Style Front & Rear Fender Flares are the premium upgrade for your Jeep to make it look off-road ready. These flares boost the style of your vehicle, giving it a wider, meaner stance that begs you to take it to the trails. These are designed to increase the clearance for your oversized wheels and to easily shrug-off off-roading punishments.
Quality Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, these front and rear fender flares are CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler. They provide superior protection for your Jeep.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Some drilling is needed to put the rivet nuts in. Then install the fender flares by using the rivet nuts and supplied screws. Need some basic hand tools. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.