Hooke Road® Stubby Stinger Front Bumper w/Winch Plate(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL)
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Models; Do not fit for 2018 Jeep JK; It also fits 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
- Bumper Weight: About 82 lbs
- Winch Plate Included for up to 12,000lb. Winch
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts w/D-Rings
- D-Rings is rated at 9,500 lb
- Fortified Winch Plates & Excellent Approach Angles
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction
- Perfect for Off-Roading Protection
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Easy Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Jeep JL Stinger Front Bumper W/Winch Plate(Come with 2 Packages)
- 2 x 18W High Powered LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings
Perfect For Off-Road Use. Upgrading to the Jeep JL Stinger Front Bumper is a great way to prepare your Jeep Wrangler JL for the hazards of off-roading. This Jeep JL Stubby Front Bumper is much narrower than a standard full width bumper, so it won't block your front wheels when trying to traverse over larger obstacles found on the trail. The built in Stinger Bar will help to prevent your Jeep from flipping forward when coming down off an incline during hardcore off-roading. This Stinger Front Bumper also features a built-in winch plate that is capable of supporting a 12,000 lb. Winch Plate and two high strength D-Ring mounts with D-Rings, making the Stubby Front Bumper perfect for all off-road adventures.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this rear bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA.We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professoinal aftermarket retailer.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.