Tube Side Steps w/Delicate Hollowed-Out Star LOGO(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door Models; Please Further Confirm your Jeep Model before you Place the Order
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance w/Delicate Hollowed-Out Star Logos
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
- Provides a Step for Easy Entry and Exit
- Superior Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Weight: About 48 lbs
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Factory hardware
- 1 x Jeep JL 4 Door Side Steps(Passenger side & Drive Side Included)
Aggressive Step. Invest in style and practical function with the Jeep JL Side Steps. Specifically designed for your JL, these Steps feature a wide footprint to prevent slips or spills during entry or exit. Each step features a unique cutout design for improved airflow on the road while preventing water retention which could result in corrosive wear or rust.
Durable Construction. These side steps are crafted from quality steel for impressive strength and long-lasting use. They feature a tough, textured black powder coat finish for aggressive styling that will also help prevent damaging rust and corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.