Hooke Road Different Trail Front Bumper & Explorer Rear Bumper(18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL)
- Fits for 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Models
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Built-in Winch Plate for up to 12,000 lbs
- Two high strength D-Ring mounts, rated at 9,500 lb. D-rings w/rubber ring for reducing friction and crashing with bumper
- Strong Bull Bar
- Two-Stage Textured Black Powder Coat
- Heavy Duty High Strength Steel Construction
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal Use, Rust Protection
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Bumper Weight: About 66 lbs
- Heavy Duty 3/16" Steel Construction
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion; High Strength D-Ring Mounts
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection
- Built-in 2" Standard Hitch Receiver
- Two 3/4" D-Rings and 2" Hitch Receiver that is rated at 9,500 lb
- Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Jeep JL Front Bumper w/Winch Plate
- 2 x 18W Square LED Spotlights
- 2 x 18W Horizontal LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings w/rubber ring
- 1 x Jeep JL Hooke Road Explorer Rear Bumper w/2" Hitch Receiver
- 2 x 18W LED Flush Mount Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings
Off-Roading Convenience and Functionality. The Hooke Road Rear Bumper is your perfect addition to your Wrangler if you like convenience, functionality, and style during your off-roading adventures. The bumper features a high clearance design that is a big improvement. The bumper comes with the heavy duty D Ring mounts and rings as well as the reliable Class 3 hitch that provide additional utility in off-roading situations while also fostering the mean aggressive look of your Wrangler.
Solid Construction. Hooke Road understands the need to put out high-quality products, and this simply shows in the Hooke Road Rear Bumper. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this rear bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.