Interior Cargo Rack 4 Door w/Elastic Rope Net(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU) - u-Box
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors Models Hardtops; Do not fit Jeep Wrangler JL Soft Tops & Jeep Wrangler JL Sky One-Touch Power Top
- Holds Up to 300 lbs of Cargo
- Lightweight Basket
- 16 Gauge CNC Punched Sheet Metal Design
- Weight: About 41 lbs
- Equipped w/Elastic Rope Net to Help Secure Luggage
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection and durability in normal use
- Keeps Your Big Baggage Items which Under the Cargo Rack Safe by Locking the Tailgate After Removing the Car Top Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Hooke Road Interior Cargo Rack w/Elastic Rope Net
- Mounting Hardware
Storage Problem Solved. The Hooke Road Cargo Rack is the extra load solution you've been looking for. Your Jeep Wrangler JL is one of the most versatile vehicles in the world, especially when it comes to storage. This cargo rack can conveniently and securely accommodate cargo in a variety of shapes and sizes, maximizing your Jeep's available storage space.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this cargo rack is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA.We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professoinal aftermarket retailer.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.