Hooke Road® Front Inner Fender Liners(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Models; Do not fit 2018 JK. Please double check your jeep model before you place the order. Do not fit for unlifted modified wheels
- Material: Steel, Made of High Strength Steel
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Weight: About 17lbs
- White pattern is a detachable whiteboard that can be re-sprayed according to your preferences
- Unique Style Design Which Decorated with Star and "SINCE 1941" Logo
- Front Flares Protect Engine & Improve Airflow
- Gravel And Muddy Water Fender
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Easy Bolt-on Installation
- 1 x Jeep JL Front Inner Fender Liners Kit (Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting hardware
Durable Construction. These Hooke Road Rear Inner Fenders feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder-coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up about 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.