Hooke Road® Full Width Climber Front Bumper(18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL)
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Models; Do not fit 2018 Jeep JK; It also fits 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- Bumper Weight: About 72 lbs
- 3/4" D-Rings are rated at 9,500 lb
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Decorated w/"Hooke Road" LOGO
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Easy Installation: Bolt-On Installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JL Front Bumper
- 4 x 18W LED Spotlights
- 1 x 72W Spot Beam LED Light Bar
- 2 x D-rings
Ideal for Off-Road Use.
Prepare for the hazards of off-roading by upgrading your Jeep to Jeep JL climber front bumper. Seeing that this front bumper is a Full-Width design. It will provide extra protection to your Jeeps body and fenders both on and off the trail. This bumper also features two high strength D-Ring mounts with D-Rings, making the climber front bumper perfect for all sorts of off-road adventures.
Heavy Duty Construction.
Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler. Included D-rings are 3/4" diameter, with a 7/8” diameter pin, and can support up to 9,500 lbs. D-ring isolators are included.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of the state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy, Bolt-On Installation, Don't Need Cutting or Modifications.
Designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward install. Installation can be completed in about two hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.