Hooke Road Climber Front Bumper w/Winch Plate Full width(18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL)
- Fits 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Models; Not fit JK
- Built-in Winch Plate for up to 12,000 lbs
- Two high strength D-Ring mounts with 9,500 lb. rated D-Rings;
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-Duty, High Strength Steel Construction
- Bumper Weight: About 70 lbs
- Decorated w/"Hooke Road" LOGO
- Bolt-On Installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK front bumper w/winch plate
- 2 x 18W LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings
Ensure you're prepared to hit the trail and handle any situation you can get into by installing a Hooke Road Front Bumper on your 2018-2019 JL Jeep Wrangler. The Bumper will protect against road and trail hazards. As an added bonus the integrated LED off-road lights will shine a light on the dark path ahead. The D-Ring mounts are welded on both the inside and the outside for additional strength.
Solid and Tough Build.
Hooke Road manufactures its Front Bumper from heavy-duty, fabricated steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. The D-Ring mounts are welded in place for extra strength. Included D-rings are ¾” diameter, with a 7/8” diameter pin, and can support up to 9,500 lbs. D-ring isolators are included.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of the state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
This bumper assembly is designed as a direct replacement for your Wrangler’s stock bumpers. Everything you need - from nuts, bolts, and washers – is already supplied in the package to ensure a hassle-free installation.