Hard Top Front Roof Rack Cargo Carrier Basket(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Doors)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Doors Models; Do not fit for 2018 Jeep JL
- About 81 lbs
- About 51" W X 56" L X 4" H
- (Evenly Distributed) Up to 150 Pounds
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction
- Aerodynamic Style Complements Truck Exterior
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use;
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Front Hard Top Roof Rack
- 2 x 18W LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Maximize your storage space on the off-road with the high-quality Black Jeep Wrangler JK Roof Rack. Running the entire length of your Wrangler's roof, it can be used to mount all of your off-roading gear including bike, cargo, and camping equipment, all while absorbing and transferring weight onto your vehicle's frame for increased support.
Durable Steel Construction.
This roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install.
It designed their Roof Basket to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools, assembly of the Basket is required for installation. However, there is no cutting, drilling or modifications required making this an easy job for anyone to complete. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills.