Rodeo Trail Roll Bar Mount Flashlight Holder w/ Emergency Flashlight(97-20 Jeep Wrangler JK TJ JL)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
Name: Rodeo Trail Jeep JK Roll Bar Flashlight Holder
- Fits 1997-2020 Jeep Wrangler TJ JK JL models
- Colour: Black
- Material: High Quality Oxford Cloth; Quality ABS Plastic and Anodized Aluminum Alloy Body
- Product Size: 2.2" x 1.4" x 7.6"
- Weight: 0.56 lb
- Secures Flashlight to Roll Bar, Gives Your Jeep Wrangler a Stylish Look
- Fully Adjustable: Adjustable Hook and Loop Straps Make it Quick to Install and Detachable
- The Head Designed with a Hook, Ability to Hung, Free Your Hands and Convenient for Multiple Occasions
- Powered by 3 Pcs AA Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
- Ideal for Outdoor, Car Repair or Security Lamp
- 1 x Roll Bar Flashlight Holder w/ LED Emergency Flashlight(Batteries Not Included)
5-Mode on-off switch for versatile use. 3 White Light Modes: Front Light / COB High Brightness / COB Medium Brightness, 2 Red Light Modes: COB Red Solid / COB Red Strobe ( Long press for 2 secs to red light mode)
Brightness: 160 lm (Cob Light), 60 lm(Front Light)
The built-in seat belt cutter makes it easy to cut the seat belt, and the high-hardness alloy hammer can quickly and easily break the window for an easy escape
Equipped with a strong magnetic base that can be easily attached to the car shell or iron parts, this is perfect while working under the chassis of your car, in your home, or in other dark places.
Comes a 14-inch telescopic magnet rod which is a necessary tool to pick up screws, nuts, tools .etc
We offers this flashlight holder so you can always have that important tool right at hand for those busy days and nights on the trail. It's made of high quality Oxford cloth for the ultimate in performance and strength.
The flashlight holder features fully adjustable hook and loop straps for enhanced storage capability.
Easy and quick installation. Straps to the roll bars, top up or top down.