Hooke Road Rear Roof Rack(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
- Fitment: Fits 2007-2018 Wrangler JK 4 Doors Models;Do not fit for 2018 Jeep JL
- Weight: About 80 lbs
- Size: Measures: About 51" W X 56" L X 4" H
- Carrying Capacity: (Evenly Distributed) Up to 150 Pounds
- Function: Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Construction: Heavy Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction
- Process: Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use; Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Exterior design: Aerodynamic Style Complements Truck Exterior
- Installation: Moderate Bolt-on Installation
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Hooke Road Rear Roof Rack
- 4 x 18W LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Excellent Extra Storage Space.
Maximize your storage space on the off-road with the high-quality Black Jeep Wrangler JK Roof Rack. Running the entire length of your Wrangler's roof, it can be used to mount all of your off-roading gear including bike, cargo, and camping equipment, all while absorbing and transferring weight onto your vehicle's frame for increased support.
Durable Steel Construction.
This roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install.
It designed their Roof Basket to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools, assembly of the Basket is required for installation. However, there is no cutting, drilling or modifications required making this an easy job for anyone to complete. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills.