Hooke Road® Rear Inner Fender Liners Steel(2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK)
Original Price $199.99 USD
Current Price $114.99 USD
Name: Hooke Road Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Inner Fender Liners
- Fitment: Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models & Unlimited Edition ( 2/4 Door); Do not fit 2018 JL
- Material: Made From High Strength Steel; Black Powder Coat Finish
- Weight: About 26 lbs
- Product Dimension: 34.33"x14.6"(Length x height)
- Performance: Gravel And Muddy Water Fender
- Unique Style Design with Rugged Appearance
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Installation: If the rear fender hinders the installation, please uninstall the rear fender and install it.
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Inner Fender Liners(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
If you're searching for a quick and easy way to improve your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK's appearance, simply install Rear Inner Fender Kit. This Jeep JK rear inner fender liner fender kit is able to dramatically improve the look of your Jeep's rear wheel wells so that your Jeep easily stands out from the pack in the streets and on the trails. The solid construction of these inner fenders provides exceptional rear wheel protection from rocks, road debris, and other contaminants.
These Jeep JK Rear Inner Fenders feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder-coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up about 1.5-2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.