Hooke Road Rear Inner Fender Liners Black Steel(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models; Do not fit 2018 Jeep JL
- Weight: About 26 lbs
- Product Dimension: 34.33" x 14.46"(Length x height)
- Made From High Strength Steel
- Gravel And Muddy Water Fender
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Decorated w/ MOAB Character and the Coordinate of Latitude and Longitude
- Both Driver and Passenger Side Liners Included
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Installation: If the rear fender hinders the installation, please uninstall the rear fender and install it.
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Inner Fender Liners(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
If you're searching for a quick and easy way to improve your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK appearance, simply install our Jeep JK Rear Inner Fender Lines Kit. The high-quality Rear Inner Fender Lines Kit is able to dramatically improve the look of your Jeep's rear wheel wells so that your Jeep easily stands out from the pack in the streets and on the trails. The solid construction of these inner fenders provides exceptional rear wheel protection from rocks, road debris, and other contaminants.
These Rear Inner Fenders Lines feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder-coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
These Inner Fender Liners are designed for a direct bolt-on installation. No drilling or trimming is needed for proper installation. Just place the inner fender liners and tighten up with supplied screws. The kit should take 60 minutes or less to get them down. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.