Hooke Road Armour Style Fender Flares Front & Rear Kit(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
Name: Hooke Road Jeep Wrangler JK Armour Fender Flares
- Fits for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Made from Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Weight:About 38 lbs(2 Pcs Front Fenders) and 50lbs(2 Pcs Rear Fenders)
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in normal use
- Increases Tire Clearance for Optimal Suspension Articulation
- Armour Style Looking Fenders w/Lots of Exposed Bolts
- Protects Your Jeep from Mud, Debris, Collisions, and Other Trail Hazards
- Drill Needed if factory Jeep without Installation Holes, Moderate Installation Needs Drilling Skill
- 1 x Hooke Road Jeep JK Armour Fender Flares Kit (2 Pcs Front Fenders & 2 Pcs Rear Fenders)
- Mounting Hardware
Vintage Styling and Subtle Design.
The Hooke Road Vintage Style Front & Rear Fender Flares are the premium upgrade for your Jeep to make it look off-road ready. These flares boost the style of your vehicle, giving it a wider, meaner stance that begs you to take it to the trails. These are designed to increase the clearance for your oversized wheels and to easily shrug-off off-roading punishments.
Designed for a bolt-on installation, these front and rear fender flares are CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler. They provide superior protection for your Jeep.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of the state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 2.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professoinal aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.