Rear Bumper Back Bumper(76-86 Jeep Wrangler CJ-7)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits 1976-1986 Jeep Wrangler CJ Models
- Bumper weight: about 57 lbs
- Heavy-duty 8-gauge(11/64 inch), 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel construction
- D-rings w/rubber rings to provide extra protection against abrasion
- Quality dual finish: texture black coated finish on the surface
- High strength D-ring mounts w/D-rings included
- Integrated 2" Receiver Hitch
- Premium E-coating process interior for 5-year corrosion protection
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler CJ Rear Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
Classic Looks With Modern Toughness. Give your Jeep Wrangler CJ a classic look that doesn’t compromise on durability with the Jeep Wrangler CJ Rear Bumper. This rear bumper features a design reminiscent of Jeeps from the past, giving your rear end a minimalist look. But don’t mistake its streamlined design as being flimsy. This bumper’s all-steel construction is capable of taking some serious punishment, whether on or off-road. Moreover, this rear bumper comes with fully-welded D-ring mounts as well as 4.75-ton rated D-rings, making you and your Jeep fully prepared for anything when on the trails.
Solid Construction. The Jeep Wrangler CJ Rear Bumper is manufactured from high-grade 8-gauge(11/64 inch), 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel. This Jeep Wrangler CJ Rear Bumper is machine-formed and fully-welded for superior strength and a precise fit when installed. Finally, this bumper receives a chip-resistant black powder-coat finish for superior corrosion protection.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Bolt-on Installation. It's a direct bolt-on installation that requires no drilling or modifications.