Destroyer Full Width Front Bumper w/2 ×18W LED Spotlights(84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ）
Like to Join in Discount List
- Fits 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Models
- Bumper Weight: About 74 lbs
- Full-Width Front Bumper
- Built-in Winch Plate for up to 12000 lbs
- 2×18w High Power LED Spotlights Included
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- Grille Guard Hoop for Superior Protection
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- D-Rings Isolators to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Installation Need Some Cutting
- 1 x Jeep Cherokee XJ Full Width Front Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Adventure Styling. Add exciting off-road styling to your Cherokee XJ with a Front Bumper. Designed with the adventurous off-roader in mind, this Bumper features a built-in winch plate that is capable of supporting a 12,000 lb. winch. Additional features include an integrated grille guard hoop and two high strength D-Ring mounts with 9,500 lb. rated D-Rings. Loaded with all these great features, this Front Bumper is ideal for both on and off-road use.
Heavy Duty Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler. Included D-rings are 3/4'' diameter, with a 7/8'' diameter pin, and can support up to 9,500 lbs. D-ring isolators are included.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Some simple cutting is required to complete a firm installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 200 dollars.