Hooke Road® Front Flat Fender Flares Armor Wheel(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ)
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Jeep Wrangler TJ Front Flat Fender Flares Armor Wheel
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Installation: Easy Bolt-on Installation with Modify & drilling needed
- The bumpers are manufactured from a durable 5/32" steel sheet and 2"X0.120" steel tubing.
- Two-stage finish using E-Coat pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
- These fenders not only increase tire clearance but also help protect your Wranglers paint and body panels
- Make your Wrangler look cool, fend off tire splashed mud and water, sand, protect car body
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 x Jeep TJ Front Flat Fender Flares 2 PCS(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
Made of carbon steel material alloy, super heavy load-bearing, durability and resisting rust, abrasive resistance, against collision force.
Textured wrinkle black powder coat finished make your Wrangler look cool, the fender flares protect car body fend off tire splashed mud and water, sand, protect car body
The outer part is composed of an iron round tube, the upper part and the side part are composed of a triangular iron plate, the side iron plate has an ornament mesh hole, and with the fender, the iron piece is linked. The design saves a lot of material, the mesh, and mudguards on the sides, and the performance structure is completely preserved.
Different from abs material style shape variety, this style is mechanical and industrial, by welding technology to a large extent give fender a tough guy image.
Reserve a lot of space for the upper part of the wheel, more clearly see the inside of the wheel, increase the off-road sense of the car, and also easily check the safety of the wheel.
Need to modify the vehicle front body shape to accommodate this fender shape, fender reserve a lot of installation holes, partially corresponding OEM holes, and partially need drilling corresponding holes on jeep body. The installation required a professional operation, we are highly recommended that you go to a local jeep store for installation.