Reaper Full Width Front Bumper w/ Grille Guard Hoop(09-14 Ford F150 Excluding Raptor)
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Full-Width Front Bumper with Grille Guard Hoop for 2009-2014 Ford F-150 (Excluding Raptor)
Please Double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like
- Fits for 2009-2014 Ford F150 Models (Excluding Raptor)
- Bumper Weight: About 130 lbs
- Comes with a Built-in Winch Plate, Rated Up to 12,000 Pounds
- Aggressive Styling and Excellent Protection. Perfectly Follows the Body lines. Equipped with a Low Profile Grille Guard Hoop
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel for the Bumper Main Body, 7-Gauge(3/16 Inch) Steel for the Winch Plate and Mounting Structure Plate.
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Easy Bolt-on Installation Without Drilling or Cutting
- 1 x Front Bumper Assembly(Comes with 2 Packages)
- 4 x LED Spotlights
- 1 x Winch Plate
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Ideal For Work Trucks. Designed with utility in mind, this Hooke Road Reaper Front Bumper features a grille guard hoop, and a built-in winch plate that is capable of supporting a 12,000-pound winch. You'll enjoy easy worksite and recovery operations as well as rugged protection with this all-in-one front bumper.
LED Lights Included. Perfect for night-time excursions, Hooke Road had the forethought to design their Reaper Bumper with four auxiliary LED off-road lights included. These powerful LED auxiliary spotlights will ensure complete confidence in any night time adventure.
Heavy-Duty Construction. Manufactured for maximum durability, this Hooke Road Bumper is fabricated from 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) and 7-gauge(3/16 Inch) steel plates. Hooke Road then powder coats their bumper in a 2-stage, textured black powder coat finish for long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance.
Bolt-on Installation. Hooke Road engineered their Front Bumper to be a direct bolt-on upgrade replacement for your original stock bumper reusing the factory mounting points. There is no cutting, drilling, or modifications required for a simple straight forward install. With the help of a friend and a set of basic hand tools, this Bumper can be installed in about two hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.