Hooke Road® Front & Rear Flat Fender Flares(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK)
Name: Hooke Road Jeep Wrangler JK Front & Rear Flat Fender Flares
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models; Do not 2018 Jeep JL
- Front & Rear Fender Flares
- Made of Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Black Powder Coat Allows for Immediate Use or Painting
- Increases Tire Clearance for Optimal Suspension Articulation
- Protects Wheel Wells from Mud, Scratches, Sand and Other Outer Damage
- Powder Coat Allows for Immediate Use or Painting
- Increases Tire Clearance for Optimal Suspension Articulation.
- Simple Bolt-On Installation Requires Drilling
- 1 x Jeep JK Flat Fender Flares(Front & Rear Included)
Design. This Front and rear fender flares are the perfect choices for the off-road enthusiast who needs extra durability and optimal tire clearance. They're made of 100% steel for the rock-solid ruggedness Jeep enthusiasts need. A black, powder coating means they can be installed right out of the box or painted to match the Jeep body. Their streamlined design heightens tire clearance and provides max suspension articulation. In short: These fender flares provide utility, design, and longevity.
Construction. This kit includes all the hardware needed to install, and the bolt-on installation process is simple enough for most owners to handle on their own. Some holes may not align exactly with some modified models, which may require a small amount of drilling to fix. The manufacturer offers a limited lifetime warranty so buyers can pick these up and know they're covered.