Bed Rack w/Hi-Lift Jack Mount(09-14 Ford F-150)
Like to Join in Discount List
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout.
Out of Stock? => Free Instock Notification
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Models; DO NOT Compatible for Trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Product Weight: About 70 lbs
- Bed Floor To Bottom Of Rack: About 27.9"
- Load Area Dimensions: 44.1" x 20.7"
- Comes with a Cargo Load Capacity of 250 lbs
- Available for 5.5', 6.5', or 8' Beds
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Steel for The Structure Plate, Maximum 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for The Mounting Bracket
- Increase Storage Space for Extended Overland Adventures; Tough Design with Arch Structure
- Keeps Your Jack (Specifically for Use with the 42" Hi-Lift Jack, Hi-Lift Jack Not Included) Readily Accessible in the Back of Your Trunk. The Included Knobs Easily Clamp the Jack Body to the Ford F-150 Bed Rack
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation, No Drilling Needed
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Ford F-150 Bed Rack w/Hi-Lift Jack Mount(Hi-Lift Jack Not Included)
Practical Storage. Increase the versatility and payload of your trunk with the F-150 Bed Rack. This three-piece heavy-duty steel rack features a 100% bolt-on installation. With a maximum 150lb load capacity, you can carry whatever you need for your next adventure. For the serious overlander, We offer Cargo Rack accessories(included) that can be used to mount Hi-Lift jacks.
Rugged Construction. This Ford F-150 Bed Rack is finished in a highly corrosion-resistant black powder coat. With a load rating of 150lbs, the F-150 Luggage Storage Carrier can carry all of your gear.
Bolt-On Installation. Engineered to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools, so there is no drilling or cutting required for a clean straightforward installation.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.