Hooke Road 12.9 inch High Bed Rack(09-14 Ford F-150 & Raptor)
Like to Join in Discount List
Name: Hooke Road Ford F-150 12.9" High Bed Rack
*Update: Sorry that it is out of stock.
Need Stock Notification ==>InStockNotiifcation
We would like to inform you when it is available. Thanks ahead.*
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F-150 & Raptor Models; Not Compatible for Trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Product Weight: About 57 lbs
- Available for 5.5', 6.5', or 8' Beds
- Rack Is 12.9¡å Tall from Bed Rail to Top of Rack
- Rated Capacity (Evenly Distributed): 400 lbs Dynamic, 800 lbs Static
- Equipped w/Mounting Accessory for Placing a Spare Tire on the Middle of the Rack
- Mount Anything from Lights, Hi-Lift, Fire Extinguisher, Quick-Fist, Roto-Pax, Roof Top Tent, Bike Mounts, Etc
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Steel for the Structure Plate, Maximum 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Mounting Bracket
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Easy Installation & No Drilling Needed. Fully Bolt-On Installation, Shipped Disassembled, Easy to Put Together
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Ford F-150 Bed Rack
- Mounting Hardware
Expand Your F-150's Utility. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this F-150 Bed Rack. It allows you to mount and organize most adventure accessories. The Ford bed rack offers a convenient place to mount a high lift jack, a spare tire, RotoPax Fuel Packs and other items.
Solid Steel Construction. The F-150 Bed Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. it can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity under Normal Use. The Ford F-150 Bed Rack percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple Installation & No Drilling Required. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this F-150 Bed Rack installs perfectly well into the truck¡¯s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the compenonts in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic handtools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA.We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.